One of the greatest things about what we do at The Shannon Schmitz Group is that we get to come into contact with many different kinds of people, who work in all different types of business. As Austin business owners ourselves, we love to partner with other local business owners to make both of our networks grow. As Realtors, part of our responsibility to our customers is to have the best contacts, the connect with best networks and know all of the best that Austin has to offer.
What do you do best? And how can we let our customers know about your amazing product or service? At the Shannon Schmitz Group, we want to explore the different ways we can help each other. Here are some of the ways we can connect Austin business owners to our network:
- We publish a quarterly magazine filled with Austin-centric content called LOCALE Austin – perhaps we could do a story about your business.
- We love to offer periodic gifts or “pop-by” items that build relationships with our customers. Do you have a product that would be right to do a cross-promotion?
- We offer information and packages for our clients who are moving to Austin. Do you have a product or service people should know about?
- We cross-promote on social media with our business partners – do you have specials, events or news that you want to share?
- We have a blog (you’re reading it now!) – would you like to guest-blog about an issue or tell a story you think our network would be interested in?
These are a few of the ways we work with our business partners to expand the impact of both of our efforts in the community. Let’s chat about how we can partner with you!
THIS MONTH: We are looking to partner with a local business on a Valentine’s Day promotion. Do you have an interesting product or experience you want to promote? Click here to contact us:
The Shannon Schmitz Group is known for the signature service they provide to their clients, customizing every detail to their specific needs. Powered by Austin Portfolio Real Estate and Keller Willams Luxury Homes International, these professional, hard-working Realtors® and their dedicated, technologically-savvy marketing team work together to provide the utmost in service to their clients for buying or selling real estate all over Austin. This includes the surrounding Texas Hill Country Area, including Spanish Oaks, Bee Cave, Lakeway, Lake Travis, West Lake Hills, and the famous Austin zip codes of 78703 and 78704.